Applied Mathematics 9 is an innovative resource package designed to close gaps in understanding while moving students to success with the Ontario Grade 9 Applied Mathematics curriculum.
– Prepares students for the EQAO Provincial Assessment-using multiple choice and open response questions modelled after those found on the EQAO Provincial Assessment
– Ready-to-use 3-part Interactive Whiteboard lessons provide interactive and engaging lessons
– Accessible Record of Learning provides a summary of key concepts, reinforcement of lesson content through solved examples that facilitate student reasoning and opportunity for further practice
– Meaningful and practical opportunities for students to practice and apply skills and solve problems in real-world mathematical contexts
– Written at an accessible reading level for all students
– Flexibility to teach each lesson using either an open or guided approach
– Interactive, hands-on practice opportunities are embedded into each lesson