Exciting all NEW BC curriculum-aligned resources developed by BC educators.
– Aligns with changes to Ministry student reporting requirements and ease concerns about how to integrate the new BC core and curricular competencies through clear identification of curricular competency questions.
– Supports new and revised learning standards for Fraction Operations, Cubes and Cube Roots, Proportional Reasoning, Data Management and Financial Literacy.
– Provides opportunities for Inquiry-Based learning through open and active explorations, tasks, projects and rich problems.
– Competency-based focus as outlined in the new BC Building Student Success Curriculum document.
– NEW Get Ready feature provides an overview of the Prerequisite skills students will need to be successful in the chapter.
– NEW Tasks and Projects designed to promote an inquiry approach to learning.
– NEW Rich Problems require students to connect and apply concepts in a challenging and engaging environment.
– MathLinks 10 includes additional features such as Mini-Labs and Chapter Projects to further promote hands-on learning and connect math to real life.
– CONNECTschool Student allows access to rich media assets such as interactive activities, videos, quizzes, virtual manipulative math tools and more…
CONNECTschool For Teachers:
– Includes the complete Teacher Resource that focuses on delivering and assessing content using the competency-based approach of the new BC curriculum, rich media assets such as videos, virtual manipulative math tools and activities and fully WORKED SOLUTIONS for all exercise questions.