Nelson is pleased to support teachers and students in Alberta, Northwest Territories and Nunavut with resources carefully developed to help all students succeed in the Alberta Mathematics 20-2 and 30-2 courses.
– Designed to engage a wide range of students with real-world contexts in every lesson
– Problem-solving puzzles and interesting features encourage a hands-on, action-based approach to mathematics
– Includes easy-to-understand student explanations in every example to help students make important connections in their mathematical understanding
– Student Book contains almost 1900 practice questions (answers included)
– Student Workbook consists of 300 additional pages of skill-based practice aligned with every lesson in the Student Book
– Teachers Resource includes comprehensive planning support for every lesson, assessment tools, plus a wealth of tools and strategies for differentiating instruction
– Interactive Whiteboard Add-On Pack provides ready-to-use SMART NotebookTM files so you can deliver your lessons on an Interactive Whiteboard