- Mathematical concepts are introduced in the opening pages and taught to mastery through specific learning tasks that allow for immediate assessment and consolidation.
- The Concrete Pictorial Abstract approach enables students to encounter math in a meaningful way.
- Direct correlation of the textbook to the workbook facilitates focused review and evaluation.
- The modeling method enables students to visualize and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- New mathematical concepts are introduced through a spiral progression that builds on concepts already taught and mastered.
- Metacognition is employed as a strategy for learners to monitor their thinking processes in problem solving. Speech and thought bubbles provide guidance through the thought processes, making even the most challenging problems accessible to students.
- Color patches invite active student participation and facilitate lively discussion about concepts.
- Regular reviews in the textbook provide consolidation opportunities.
There are no reviews yet.