– 100% alignment to the Alberta Program of Studies
– Developed by an outstanding team of Alberta science educators
– Hands-on activities and in-depth lab investigations to develop essential skills and processes.
– Connects to real world issues.
– Thoroughly equips students with the independent-learning, problem-solving and research skills that are essential to succeed.
– Extensive background support for specialists and non-specialists.
– Online Teachers Resource includes access to all materials needed to plan, teach and assess a lesson, including student text pages, teachers resource pages and modifiable assessment tools.
– Student and Teacher Web Centres offer integrated support through Weblinks to questions, activities, interactive self quizzes and other additional multimedia support.
Biology 20-30 – Student Text with CD-ROM
`-Visually engaging to pique student curiosity and keep them motivated
-An instructional approach that addresses a diversity of learning styles
Author: Bob Ritter,Kim Burley,Douglas Fraser,Lorraine Lastiwka,Jennifer Halia Maclean
Dimensions: 22.23 cm x 3.33 cm x 28.27 cm
Grade: 11, 12
Published Date: 11/22/2006
Weight: 2.0094 Grams