If you are thinking of learning another language and you have chosen French then you have made a great decision. Although this language is completely different from English and frankly a little bit complicated, it is a beautiful language that you will learn to love. Well, when you come into Paris and you try to pick up girls by speaking in their native language, they will definitely be impressed! Here are some tips to help you improve your French.
- Learn the language every day. If you want to master French fast, make sure that you commit to it 100%. This doesn’t mean that you have to learn it several hours each day, but make an effort and allot at least 10 minutes from your spare time in order to study French. If you will improve your French every single day, not only that you will progress with the speed of light, but you won’t forget what you have learnt in the previous days.
- Don’t be stressed when you learn French. It is very important to be open-minded when it comes to learning a new language. If you hate it, if you don’t like how it sounds or if there is a lot of pressure on your shoulders, you will not learn French correctly and your progress will be painfully slow. On the other hand, if you make one step at a time, every time, you will see that French is actually very attractive and fascinating to study.
- Learn the most important words and phrases first. This is the golden rule which must be followed when learn any language, not only French. If you learn the basic items such as the most important and common 100 words, it will be much easier for you to make progress and master this language.
- Watch French TV channels. Believe it or not, this will help you a lot. Not only that you will train your ear to listen to this language and identify various words, but you will also familiarize yourself with the flow of the conversation and the whole French language as well.
- Google every word you don’t know. You probably already search on Google how to fix your vehicle or how to unclog the gutters, why not using the vast amount of information on the internet in order to learn French quicker and easier too? You might be happy to know that Google Translate is your best friend these days (and it is also free) and you should use it every time you don’t know the meaning of a word.
- Note down what you have learnt. It is great to learn everything by hearing and reading, but sometimes it will greatly help you to also note down certain things as well. Make sure that you always have a small notebook with you and write on it common words and their meaning in French.
If you want professional assistance in learning this language then give us a call today and our experienced teachers are more than glad to give you a helping hand in mastering French!