– 100% match to the Ontario SBI3U/SBI4U curriculum.
– Provides the depth and breadth of content to help prepare students for university.
– Student-directed activities and investigations provide hands-on opportunities to develop essential science skills.
– STSE connections provide a real-world context for learning.
– Rich multimedia content offers multiple entry points into the science.
– Online Student Centre provides a digital version of the student text along with access to multimedia content to support each lesson.
– Online Teaching Centre provides access to all student and teacher material necessary to plan, teach and assess a lesson.
– Includes rich multimedia content to support and extend Student Book content, including animations, simulations, videos and interactive teaching tools (PowerPoint and SMART Notebook lessons)
Nelson Biology 12: University Preparation – Student Book
Organized to engage readers, stimulate inquiry, and build understanding, the Student Book will draw students into science content through rich visuals, motivating hands-on experiences, and engaging STSE contexts. Online access to student text PDF files is included.
Author: Douglas Fraser, Barry LeDrew, Angela Vavitsas, Meredith White-McMahon
Dimensions: 22.23 cm x 3.48 cm x 28.24 cm
Format: Student Book
Published Date: 1/25/2012
Weight: 1.8007 Grams