A practical solution to transition students into Apprenticeship and Workplace
– Developed to support students by closing gaps and building upon their mathematical understanding.
– Focuses on developing essential mathematics skills for everyday life.
– Supports differentiated learning in a range of classroom environments.
– Ready-to-use Interactive Whiteboard lessons provide interactive and engaging lessons.
– Accessible, straight-to-the point Record of Learning provides ample opportunity for further practice.
Interactive Whiteboard Lessons:
– Carefully designed, ready-to-use Interactive Whiteboard lessons for each lesson.
– Games provide opportunities to activate prior knowledge, practice new concepts and consolidate learning within each unit.
– Interactive, hands-on practice opportunities embedded into each lesson to keep students engaged.
– Prepares students for further practice and application of skills and concepts presented in the Student Record of Learning.
Student Record of Learning:
– Easy-to-use Record of Learning provides ample practice and application of skills and concepts based on workplace situations students will encounter.
– Each lesson includes a summary of key concepts, as well as practice questions sequenced to build student confidence.
– Predictable layout helps students to organize their work.
– Written at an accessible reading level.
– Employment connections embedded throughout .
– Student Record of Learning with answers and solutions provided on every page for teacher reference.