– Emphasis is placed on embedding the mathematical processes and incorporating projects relating to the students everyday life experiences.
– Exercise and Homework Book includes summaries of key concepts for each topic with self-assessment.
– The Provincial Exam Study Guide provides extra support for students taking the provincial exam.
– Interactive Student Edition includes point-of-use media assets animate concepts with video clips, simulations, audio glossary, animations and interactive applets.
– Adapted Program available to address the needs of struggling and at-risk students.
– Enriched resource available to explore Math 10 concepts in greater depth while still within curriculum outcomes.
Teachers Resource (Print, CD-ROM):
– Teachers Resource includes activity planning notes – lesson planning, classroom management, tips, with strategies for accommodating different learning styles.
Back to products
$16.99 – $125.99
The Mathematics 10 program was written to WNCP standards to develop critical thinking skills necessary to transition into either Foundations of Mathematics or Pre-Calculus.
SKU： Math39 分类： Mathematics