MathLinks 7-9 was written to meet the general and specific outcomes of the new Common Curriculum Framework.
– Stronger focus on conceptual understanding, differentiated learning and assessment for and of learning opportunities integrated into every lesson.
Practice and Homework Book (Print):
– Additional Practice and Homework Book supports key concepts.
– Teachers Resource includes suggestions for all lessons and assessment strategies and tools including rubrics, checklists, sample solutions and exemplars.
– Interactive Teachers Resource Package includes online access with links to modifiable Blackline Masters and interactive activities.
– The Practice and Homework Book, Lesson Plans, Solutions Manual and Student Edition are digitally embedded within this online resource.
– Designed for your struggling students with reading level 3-4 levels below grade.
– Aligned to the MathLinks Student Edition and retains curriculum learning outcomes.