Glencoe Biology will help your students succeed in biology with its organization Major Themes, Big Ideas and Main Ideas of biology and its strong support for reading comprehensive.
– ConnectED eStudent Edition (includes LearnSmart) engages students with interactive learning resources, assessments, communication tools and so much more.
– ConnectED eTeacher Edition (includes LearnSmart) lets you increase your productivity with readymade lessons and assessments, search features, a resource library and much more.
– LearnSmart is both adaptive and interactive to help students learn faster and increase their knowledge retention.
– Science Notebook is designed to provide meaningful interaction between the student and the big ideas of biology.
– Reading Essentials accommodates students with different reading levels to support the teaching of struggling readers.
Brief Table of Contents:
Unit 1: Ecology
Unit 2: The Cell
Unit 3: Genetics
Unit 4: History of Biological Diversity
Unit 5: Bacteria, Viruses, Protists and Fungi
Unit 6: Plants
Unit 7: Invertebrates
Unit 8: Vertebrates
Unit 9: The Human Body