Authors: Cynthia L. Greene
Entrepreneurship: Ideas in Action, Fifth Edition provides students with the knowledge needed to realistically evaluate their potential as a business owner.
Students learn how to develop a business plan, what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and how to get an entrepreneurial venture off to a good start.
Table of Contents:
1. Should You Become an Entrepreneur?
2. Entrepreneurs in a Market Economy
3. Develop a Business Plan
4. Identify and Meet a Market Need
5. Market Your Business
6. Distribution, Promotion and Selling
7. Select a Type of Ownership
8. Locate and Set Up Your Business
9. Plan and Track Your Finances
10. Operations Management
11. Human Resource Management
12. Risk Management
13. Management for the Future